Friday 20 November 2015

Sound and Audio Production Skills Level 1 20th November 2015


I found a beat on the internet (youtube) and the downloaded it then remix it so it was my own. The beat is called ' i am Oldschool Hip Hop beat' by Blunted Beatz. I used Logic Pro to remix this beat using a sample and repeating a loop. The sounds i used was kik hip hop,warm strings and audio.
This computers have no wires near them only the mouse wire and there is no food or drinks so there were no accidents. The thing that went well for we was that i enjoyed the beat plus i managed to get the sample to work in the right tempo and key and i also managed to finish my work
I made sure i followed health and safety guidelines by not having the music too loud in my headphones and there are no tangled wires. The thing that i could improve on most in my work is adding beats into my work and making them sound good and also adding drops in my work so it sounds a lot better 
Here is a screenshot of my work



What went well was that i found the beats easy and once adding them together they sounded like they were a match. I think i picked up alot of skills on this piece of work by just finding the right beats, production skills  gained on logic pro.

What i need to improve in my work is that i need to improve on my working independently and to not give up to easy if things don't match up and also i need to work on getting the tempo right and getting everything in tune. i need to learn how to understand timing when i am creating the beats i either go to quick or to slow and i need to get it just right.

1 comment:

  1. Good work so far Jaidon ypu are coming to grips with logic Pro nicely we just need to work on your focus and you should do well

    ReplyDelete